Our program covers the 3 Stages that a Footballer goes through on the way to becoming a Professional.
BEFORE – Module 1
All the stage prior to becoming a Professional.
DURING – Module 2
The stage of his career as a Professional.
AFTER – Module 3
The stage of preparation for Retirement from your last stage as a Professional.
Each of the stages will be defined as MODULES. Each one will have well defined Academic Objectives.
Regarding the age factor, exceptions may be considered that will be studied and defined as appropriate by the management team
You will have at your disposal a Footballer Service Area that will accompany you throughout the entire experience with us, helping you with administrative issues, planning the modules’ agendas or whatever you need regarding the program.
In addition, you will have distinguished soccer and sports professionals in general who will transmit all their experiences and knowledge to you.
Join the team!
Before I became a professional soccer player
(14 to 18 years)
- It will be oriented to the making of their “Personal Brand”.
- The main focus will be on the young soccer players to understand the importance of the “proper attitudes” that will facilitate the process to become professionals.
- Raising awareness and encouraging them to complete their studies will be one of the pillars of this Module.
- Taking into account the exponential growth of new markets to develop as professional soccer players (Europe, Asia, USA, etc.) we will encourage them to study languages (preferably English).
During my career as a professional soccer player
(19 to 26 years)
- The making aspects of their “Personal Branding” will be deepened.
- In this stage, the levels of Exposure and Pressure for a soccer player grow; mainly in its relationship with other actors: Managing Commission, Coaching Staff from the First Team, Colleagues with more experience, Press, Sponsors, etc.
- On the other hand, soccer players will acquire non-sports-related knowledge associated to this new stage.
My preparation for retirement as a professional soccer player
The career of a Professional Soccer Player DOES NOT LAST FOREVER. Therefore, the idea is to start a “New Process” that will have the following main objectives:
- Actively collaborate in the Identification and Preparation for their “New Calling”.
- Guide and Prepare Soccer players who are in the final stage of their sports career (as well as those already retired), to achieve their “Labor Reinsertion” within sports or in other activities not related to it.
ACADEMIC PROGRAM SUBJECTS
LIMITED PLACES. SIGN UP NOW!
- Personal Marketing (the build-up of my ”personal brand”)
- My preparation as a High-Performance Soccer Player
- Health and Personal Care of the Current Soccer Player
- Finances (both personally and for the development of a project)
- Relationship with the Press, Referees, the Board, Fans and Sponsors (Personal and Institutional)
- Participation in Social Responsibility Projects (The positive impact on my Image)
- Private Project Development (Modules 2 and 3)
- Guidance on potential roles that they may occupy within Soccer (Soccer Coach, Manager, Sports Coordinator, Doctor, Kinesiologist, Manager, etc.)
I AM A SOCCER PLAYER is a training and education program for soccer players on their way to becoming professionals. You will learn different strategies and tools from the most respected and experienced professionals from the soccer sector and sports in general.
You will have an Annual Calendar of academic activities, both in person and in the Interactive Virtual mode. In both modalities, you can choose between the Regular Weekly Course and the Intensive Course.
a teleconference between the soccer players and the teachers.
You will connect through a virtual teleconference on the day and time stipulated according to the theme corresponding to the Module that you are studying.
Previously, you will receive an instruction manual from our Soccer Player Service Department to facilitate both entry and interaction to the class.
We contemplate the possibility of carrying out practical work and an exam by the footballers to strengthen the assimilation of the acquired
knowledge, not as a condition of approval of the current Module.
Also, there are some cases in which you may have an individual teleconference or personalized tutorials to reinforce concepts or doubts that arise during the program.
The Intensive Course of the Modules will be given in a maximum of two days in cities yet to be defined, which we will communicate through our social networks.
All the study material to be used in the training will be sent to you in advance of the start of each activity.