OUR TEACHING STAFF
The outstanding team of teachers that make up I AM A SOCCER PLAYER, will transmit knowledge and experiences that will become solid tools for you to use throughout your career as a professional soccer player.
Throughout the Academic Program, we will have the participatory presence of different personalities to complement and enrich the themes developed by our Professional Teachers.
PROFESSIONAL PROFILE OF TEACHERS AND GUESTS
- Former and current recognized professional players who share their experiences and provide their advice.
- Specialized and Recognized Professionals in specific soccer topics (Coaches, Managers, Fitness Coaches, Referees, Doctors, Psychologists, etc.)
- Specialized and Recognized Professionals in topics NOT related to soccer (Finances, Marketing, Sports Social Responsibility, Sports Project Management, etc.)
- Soccer leaders.
Not. Pablo Aguilera
Dr. Roberto Peidró
CURRENT SOCCER PLAYER'S HEALTH AND PERSONAL CARE
Lic. Pablo Nigro
Lic. Marcelo Roffé
Prof. Enrique Borrelli
Prof. Patricio Mac Allister
RULES AND ARBITRATION
RULES AND ARBITRATION
Prof. Miguel Guidardini
SPORTS SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Lic. Daniel Vardé
PERSONAL AND CORPORATE FINANCE STRATEGY
STRATEGIC PERSONAL COMMUNICATION
STRATEGIC PERSONAL COMMUNICATION
BUSINESS LAW ENTREPRENEURSHIP
BUSINESS LAW INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND TRADEMARKS
QUIERO SABER MÁS DE ...
He is also Director of the Sports Business and Management area of the Institute of Sports Sciences of the Favaloro University.
He is the Teacher in charge of the Topics: Personal Marketing, Human Resources and Strategic Communication in CAMPUS VIRTUAL – ATFA (Association of Argentine Soccer Managers) for the PRO – FIFA LICENSE.
He is also a national and international lecturer in numerous events on Strategic Planning, Marketing and Sports Marketing.
As a Sports Consultant, he has participated in countless projects; for example, he was the Project Leader of the Strategic Alliance between China and Argentina. He was invited by the BID and the Government of China to speak at the LAC-CHINA convention in Zhuhaí, November 2018.
He was the Head of the Cardiovascular Prevention and Rehabilitation Division of the Favaloro Foundation.
He was the Medical Director of the “Buenos Aires 2018 Youth Olympic Games”. Being in charge of the coordination and assistance of the medical staff of the 206 delegations that participated in this Olympic event, which brought together nearly 4,000 athletes between 15 and 18 years of age.
He was a member of the medical staff of the Club Atlético Independiente soccer team and the Argentina National Team (AFA).
He is an International Lecturer on sports health.
He is currently the president of APDA(Association of Sports Psychology of Argentina).
For more than 20 years, he has worked as a sports psychologist for different elite athletes from different disciplines (including Olympic athletes).
For 15 years he has worked at Club Atlético River Plate, where he formed the area of Psychology applied to sport belonging to the club’s medical department. He is currently the general coordinator of it.
He has been part of the medical team of the First Soccer Division for 7 years, participating in the most successful cycle in the history of Club Atlético River Plate led by Marcelo Gallardo.
He also works as a psychologist for the national artistic gymnastics team for both women and men.
He is sub-teaching director of the postgraduate course in Psychology applied to sport at the University of Buenos Aires.
He is also a professor of Sports Psychology at the University of Palermo.
He is the director of the Diploma in Sports Psychology at the IURP (River Plate University Institute).
He is also a national and international lecturer at different congresses on his speciality.
He is the director of the Pampa Center, a space for the care and dissemination of clinical and sports psychology, as well as the Psychology Clinic that bears his name and in which he has been providing individual care with patients for 20 years.
He has a Master’s degree in Sport and Physical Activity Psychology (UNED-Complutense University of Madrid).
Outstanding labor in Soccer:
- He was the Chief Psychologist of the Argentina national under-20 soccer team (AFA) from 2000 to 2006 (U-15, U,17, and U-20). During the successful period led by the prestigious manager José Pekerman.
- He was an external advisor to the Coaching staff of the Argentine’s national team in the 2006 World Cup in Germany.
- He was in charge of the mental health area of the Colombian Soccer Team between 2012 and 2015, being the first Argentine sports psychologist who was part of a Coaching staff in a World Cup.
- He was the first Argentine Sports Psychologist to work in two different World Cups: 2006 for Argentina and 2014 for Colombia.
- He currently leads the Department of Sports Psychology for Amateur Soccer at Club Atlético Lanús.
Institutional and Teaching Activity:
- He was President of the Argentine Sports Psychology Association from 2003 to 2013 (APDA).
- He is currently the President of SOLCPAD (Latin American and Caribbean Society for Sports Psychology and Physical Activity).
- Professor at the University of Buenos Aires (UBA), National Center for High-Performance
- (CENARD), University of Palermo, Favaloro University.
- He wrote 15 books.
- National and International Speaker (Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Uruguay, Paraguay, Colombia).
He also works and advises athletes and coaches in shooting sports, motor racing, motocross, volleyball, beach soccer, rugby, basketball, tennis, hockey, among others, at the national and international level.
Manager of Argentine Football ATFA (Association of Argentine Football Managers)
- He is the Head of Youth Development for Newell’s Old Boys club in Rosario. Before he held the same positions in the following clubs: Chacarita, Independiente, and Argentinos Juniors.
- He is the General Director of the ATFA Educational Area (Argentine Soccer Managers Association). From 1998 to the present. In addition to teaching.
- He is the General Coordinator of Technical subjects in Semi-Presential Courses. VIRTUAL ATFA CAMPUS. From 2006 to the present.
- He is the CEO of the PUMA PRO Program. Recruitment and development of young talents. From 2012 to the present.
- He was distinguished as the best Child Soccer coach (2004), and the best Youth Soccer coach (2011).
- He is an instructor of the Evolution Program of CONMEBOL (2018 – present)
- He wrote 2 books
- He was declared an Illustrious Citizen of the City of Buenos Aires.
Patricio Mac Allister
- He is a Manager of Argentine Football ATFA (Argentine Football Manager Association).
- He also studied sports management.
- Former professional soccer player.
- Partner of the Argentine Soccer Campus in Guatemala.
- Speaker in more than 15 countries in Formative Soccer training, organization and management.
- Trainer of prominent players inserted and consecrated in great Argentine clubs and abroad arising from the Mac Allister Club itself: Franco Cangele, Capaldo Nicolas, Alexis, Kevin, and Francis Mac Allister; Furch Julio Cesar, Fernando Evangelista among others.
Argentine Soccer Referee.
- Professional training in the Argentine Association of Referees (AAA) 1994-1995. Homologation course in AFA (1997).
- More than 350 games in the lower divisions of Argentine Soccer.
- First Division debut in August 2009 (Gimnasia y Esgrima de La Plata vs. Godoy Cruz de Mendoza).
Patricio is one of the Argentine soccer referees who has refereed the most derbies:
6 Club Atlético Boca Juniors – Club Atlético River Plate
5 Club Atlético Independiente – Racing Club
4 Club Atlético Newell’s Old Boys – Club Atlético Rosario Central.
FIFA International Referee from 2011 to present.
Internationally he participated in different tournaments:
- Sudamericanos Juveniles.
- Libertadores and Sudamericana Cup.
- 7 knockout matches to qualify for the Brazil 2014 and Russia 2018 World Cups (including Uruguay – Brazil at the Centenario Stadium in Montevideo)
- 16 international matches between Senior National Teams (A).
- Final Liguilla Pre – Libertadores 2015 – Independiente vs Racing.
- Copa Argentina Final 2016 – River vs Rosario Central
- Copa Argentina Final 2018 – Rosario Central vs Gimnasia y Esgrima de La Plata.
- Supercopa Argentina 2018 – River vs Boca.
- Centennial Cup America USA 2016.
- Copa América Brazil 2019.
- Final League 1 of Peru –Alianza Lima vs Binacional.
Numerous courses and training on the rules of the game at AFA, CONMEBOL and FIFA.
He graduated in Organization and Banking Technique (U.C.A).
As a Soccer Referee:
- He has been an AFA soccer referee since 1998.
- FIFA International Assistant Referee from 2007 to 2019.
His most remarkable background:
FIFA World Cups:
- South Africa 2010
- Brazil 2014
- Russia 2018. He was part of the refereeing team that umpired the World Cup Final between France and Croatia.
America Conmebol-FIFA Cups:
- Argentina 2011
- Chile 2015
- Brazil 2019
Olympic Games (International Olympic Committee):
- Beijing 2008
- Brazil 2016
He also represented the Argentine Arbitration in youth tournaments both at the South American level and at the FIFA level.
Other activities related to arbitration:
He is currently a member of the AFA refereeing staff as an assistant referee, refereeing in the First Division since 2003.
He also works as Instructor of the IFAB VAR Certification Course.
Ontological Coach in Management and Leadership.
He is a specialist in Social Responsibility through Sports and in Leadership through ontological coaching.
He works as the Manager of the Social Responsibility Department of Racing Club, being the first club to obtain a certification in Social Responsibility granted by the Ministry of Social Development of the Nation.
This department stood out and was characterized by the development of numerous strategic alliances with more than 40 Institutions, among them:
UN, AMIA, Red Solidaria, Cáritas, Scholas Occurrentes, TyC Sports, Fundación PUPI, Fundación Diego Milito
This department also was chosen by the Argentine Chancellery to represent Argentina on the subject of Sports Social Responsibility at the SoccerEx 2012/13 edition.
The club, through its management in social responsibility, was chosen to be one of the clubs in the world to receive the Traveling Ball of Peace for the 2014 World Cup.
Another personal background:
Founder and former president of the Center for Sports Managers (CEMADE).
He coordinated the Training at CEMADE on the subject of Social Responsibility through sports that were held at the DELOITTE company.
He was in charge of the Coaching area in the Referee Training Directorate (DFA), dependent on the Argentine Football Association (AFA).
Coordinated, advised and trained in Sports and Social Programs at the National Sports Secretariat, the GCBA Sports Sub-secretariat, River Plate Club, Boca Juniors (through SOS Infantil), Racing Club, athletes for peace Movement, TyC Sports, Scholas Occurrentes among others.
Developed and executed educational programs: “Living values from sport” and “Education for Peace” training school mediators.
He received several distinctions, among them for CILSA, Scout of Argentina, RSC (Communicative Social Responsibility), among others.
Ambassador of Peace, a distinction awarded by a Thousand Millenniums of Peace (Unesco 2000).
Creators of the coronation of the First Division Champion Team in Argentine Soccer (2005).
They managed and administered 26 consecutive coronations to the First Division Soccer Champion (2005-2018).
Brand activation and management of the following Projects:
- FLYBONDI (Argentine Superliga)
- AXION ENERGY (Superclásico River vs. Boca)
- ESPACIO ARGENTINA- Moscow RUSSIA, June 2018
- Coronation of Lanús Champion vs Racing “BICENTENARY CUP” August 2016
- Activation of the “GILLETTE” campaign Video of the fans -2014 FIFA World Cup- Lionel Messi – Kun Agüero
- FLOW Cablevision activation in first division stadiums
- Various sponsorships for the Argentine National Team
- BTL Agency of the ICBC Bank 2016/18 activating “Jaguares and Los Pumas” throughout the country.
Signals and Production of the stadiums of the Argentine Clubs in the
‘Copa TOTAL Sudamericana’
WI-FI FIBERTEL Stadiums Project for Boca, River, Racing, Independiente, San Lorenzo clubs.
Full Producer of the match “Emelec vs. Boca Juniors ”in San Juan“ Cruce de Los Andes Cup “January 2016
Creators of the “BAR ARGENTINO” launched in the 2006 FIFA World Cups (Germany), 2010 (South Africa) and 2018 (Russia)
Community Manager and commercial representative of the accounts @omardefelippedt @juliofalcionidt
As a journalist:
He was a Journalist in TYC SPORTS and FOX SPORTS.
Narrator of the following sports: Soccer, Basketball and Volleyball.
Program Host. He participated for 20 years in the “FUTBOL DE PRIMERA” program.
As a lawyer:
He worked in “Lorenzetti & Garcia”, “SMayesky & Flah”. “Geoffroy & Pedula” “Lares & Jozami”.
He was a Civil and Commercial Judge for 7 years (Santiago del Estero).
Lawyer from the National University of Córdoba.
He has a Master’s degree from ISDE (Madrid) in Sports Law.
Postgraduate from Austral University (Buenos Aires).
He studied at Yale and Harvard (USA) Mediation and Negotiation.
Teacher and Lecturer
Professor at Buenos Aires University.
UNTREF Sports Management career.
UCSE Law degree.
He studied Legal English at ISDE (Madrid).
International lecturer in Sports Law.
He is the co-author of 5 books and the author of published articles.
Role in Argentine Soccer:
Member of the Disciplinary Tribunal of A.F.A.
He has 32 years of experience with Deloitte.
His successful development in the Audit area led him to occupy other positions within the firm.
He was Lead Partner of the Mass Consumption practice for Latam; Lead Partner of the Health practice for Latam; Partner in Charge of the Financial Services practice (where he participated in more than 200 M&A operations).
Partner in charge of Sports Business practice. In soccer, he had counselling experiences in Boca Juniors, River Plate, San Lorenzo, Huracán, AFA, etc.
Former Professor at UCA, El Salvador and UBA.
Responsible for numerous Academic Programs, oriented to Marketing, Coaching and Strategy.
As a sports consultant, he has participated in countless projects (Basketball Pre-Olympic, ACLAV, etc.)
She is a member of the Executive Staff of the Commercial and Marketing Department at PROENTER, a company specialized in Sports Marketing.
Within PROENTER, she has participated in numerous events:
- Opening and closing show – 2019 Copa CONMEBOL Sudamericana final.
- Copa Libertadores final closing show.
- SAF Champions Trophy.
- San Juan Summer Tournament.
- Three Nations of CABB, etc.
Besides, she is the Account Director of Renault Sport Argentina.
She started her career at Carburando in 2005 and since 2010 she has been working in the digital world. She was Social Media Manager at the FCB Buenos Aires agency; Marketing Leader at RouteAtlas.com and digital advisor for various brands.
From 2015 to 2019 she worked at PSA Peugeot Citroën within the
Marketing and Communication department, as Head of Advertising, Media and Digital at Citroën and DS Argentina.
She worked as a teacher of the subject “Digital Creativity” at the Underground Advertising School.
She has 17 years of experience working in the industry.
Her first steps were in the BTL agency of Agulla and Baccetti to later acquire more experience in the account area in the agencies Savaglio TBWA and Del Campo Nazca Saatchi & Saatchi, where she worked with brands such as LAN Chile, Jumbo, Camel, Adidas.
She was Brand Manager of Adidas Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay in
charge of the integral communication of the different lines for 6 years, developing communication strategies and plans for the three countries.
She has had her own production house for five years: Walrus, which develops content, activations and experiences for brands where they can connect differently with their consumers and generate a relevant bond at each point of contact.
She currently works for the brands: Amazon, Oracle, MasterCard, HSBC, Havaianas, L’Oreal, Red Hat.
She is also a teacher at Circular Academy and ‘La Escuelita de Creativos’ where she dictates the seminar: Production of Experiences and Events.
He completed various postgraduate courses both in the country and abroad (USA-Italy) in Business Administration and Management Legal Affairs.
His practice is focused on advising companies, particularly corporate, contentious, and labour matters.
Within the public function, he was National Director of Trade Unions and
Undersecretary of Labor Relations of the Ministry of Labor of the Nation.
He gave courses and conferences throughout the country.
He has participated in the launching of companies and venture capital funds, as well as in numerous M&A operations.
He is a professor on legal aspects for entrepreneurs, and teaches classes at prestigious institutions, including the ITBA Entrepreneurship Center, of which he is co-founder, the Endeavor Foundation, and the IAE Entrepreneurship Center.
In charge of the Intellectual Property, Data Privacy and New Technologies Area of the study.
He has postgraduate studies in Copyright and numerous courses and seminars in Argentina and abroad.
His practice focuses on Intellectual Property, Industrial Property,
Copyright, New Technologies & Internet, Privacy and Data Security, Computer Law and Security, advising national and foreign companies, especially those related to the software, biotechnology, entertainment, food, communication and advertising industry.
He works as a Cybersecurity, Computer Law and Intellectual Property teacher in master’s degrees from recognized academic institutions.
Former Vice President and current member of the board of directors of the Chamber of Industrial Property Agents of the Argentine Republic.
He is a member in:
- The International Trademark Association (INTA)
- The Inter-American Association of Intellectual Property (ASIPI)
- Association Internationale pour la Protection de la Propriete Intellectuelle (AIPPI).
Recognized as the best cybersecurity lawyer 2017 by British CORPORATE INTL MAGAZINE.